I-94 / Brockton Lane Interchange Project
Welcome to the City of Dayton's website for the I-94 / Brockton Lane Interchange
Project. This site is the source for information related to the study of interchange
and supporting roadway alternatives and public involvement activities. We encourage
you to review the project materials and offer your comments, suggestions and input
via email or phone.
- February 12, 2013
- MnDOT, as Responsible Government Unit (RGU) for the project under the State environmental review process, has issued a Negative Declaration Order for the project. See Project News
- Final Open House
- Meeting materials from the September 25, 2012 Open House have been posted under Project News
- September 3, 2012
- Final Open House scheduled for public comment and input on September 25, 2012 from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m. at the Dayton Senior Center. See
- The I-94/Brockton Lane Interchange Environmental Assessment Worksheet is available for public review from September 3, 2012, to October 3, 2012.
- March 15, 2012
- The project team continues to move forward with the Regionally Selected Alternative -
Offset Interchange. See